iPad and iPhone empower today’s modern workforce. To support these mobile users, organizations need to provide reliable and secure network access. At this workshop, participants learn how to integrate Apple technology into existing networks while balancing usability, complexity, and security.
Upon completion of the iOS Network Integration Workshop course, students will be able to:
- Talk intelligently about key iOS network integration topics
- Understand when it’s appropriate to use specific network technologies
- Use networking technologies that provide the best user experience while maintaining security and scalability
- Integrate iOS devices into existing network infrastructures
- Describe the native capabilities available in iOS for connecting to various types of network technologies, including Wi-Fi, proxies, and VPN
- Know how to configure iOS devices automatically for Wi-Fi, VPN, and proxy services using MDM
- Help plan the network integration strategy for a successful iOS deployment
What You'll Learn
- Getting connected
- Review how to connect iOS devices to an existing network.
- Explore how to control access to the network using preshared keys, user names and passwords, and certificates.
- Managing traffic
- Investigate how to effectively manage network traffic generated by iOS devices.
- Learn how to use Caching service, app prioritization, and proxies.
- Securing traffic
- Discover how an iOS device transmits data securely over public networks to trusted hosts on private networks.
- Learn how to connect iOS devices to remote networks using VPN.
- IT professionals who are responsible for integrating iOS devices into an organization’s existing network
- Technical sales professionals who help customers choose iOS devices
Who Should Attend