macOS Support Essentials 10.14 is a three-day course that teaches the best ways to support macOS Mojave users. The course includes lectures, demonstrations, group discussions, and hands-on exercises that provide real-world experience.
What you’ll learn:
- How to use macOS Mojave tools and resources to troubleshoot macOS Mojave
- macOS Mojave features and functionality, including how to find more information
- How to prepare for Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) 10.14 certification
Installation and Configuration
Update, upgrade, and reinstall macOS Mojave. Set up and configure macOS on an individual Mac. It introduces the command-line interface and macOS Recovery.
Manage user accounts, user home folders, macOS security and password changes.
File Systems and Storage
Manage file systems, storage, encryption, permissions, and file sharing.
Use hidden items, shortcuts, file archives, metadata, and Spotlight. Manage system resources and Time Machine.
Apps and Processes
Install, manage, and troubleshoot apps. Manage documents.
Manage basic and advanced network settings. Troubleshoot network issues.
Manage network services, host sharing, and a personal firewall.
Manage printers and scanners. Troubleshoot peripherals, startup, and other system issues.
- macOS knowledge
- Basic computer navigation skills
- People who manage computer networks or computer labs that run macOS
- People who support Mac users