Save time and money by training a small or large group in a classroom or virtual classroom with our private On-Site delivery method. On-site and virtual classes each have different advantages so it is important to align those advantages with your team's current projects and learning goals. Receive expert instruction and tailored curriculum delivered to your facility, live over the Internet, or to the location of your choice.
Our Solutions Specialists will work with you to pinpoint the training you need, as well as the training you don't, and quickly create a targeted, tailored solution that meets your budget, schedule, and training goals.
Get everything you need, with many flexible options:
- Tailored curriculum - Books are a great resource, but nothing can replace having an expert in their field sit down with your team, learn more about their environment, and deliver a training course that is relevant to your team's experience, current projects, and future learning goals.
- Hands on Learning - All of our instructors are personable and friendly and they do not want to lecture your team for 8 hours a day. They want to sit down with your team, get their hands dirty, and help your team put their knowledge into action.
- Flexible scheduling and delivery methods - It's Tuesday afternoon, your team is at a training course half an hour away, and all the sudden, BAM. Your server goes down. Your business can't afford to wait for this problem to be addressed. By having a training course delivered on-site, your team is still in the office, and can still address critical questions and issues that arise every day.
- Economical - While your team would love to fly out to Colorado for a week full of learning and skiing, for most companies that's just not practical anymore. Budgets are shrinking and costs are rising. Onsite delivery minimizes travel and provides increased efficiency
- Consistent training for small or large groups, whether in one location or many - If you join a public class, there will be a large group of people with varied backgrounds, all asking different questions, and there just isn't enough time to address everyone's personal needs. That's why having an instructor come on-site to your organization, focused on delivered a course that is strictly dedicated to your team, is the most effective training solution.
- A single point of contact for seamless, successful training coordination and delivery